“Superb”
Review of Le Pistou

Le Pistou
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Pistou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 808 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Superb”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Alors, I ate at this restaurant today, the banner read "cuisine traditionelle" and I was certainly in the mood for something french. I chose the Menu "marche" since I wasn't sure if a degustation was right for me.
I have to say excellent meal. The flavors were right on. And by the second dish i was full and scared of not being able to eat dessert. But my creme brulee was so good I couldn't stop.
This is casual eating with finess. Certainly great for a 22.50€ value. I could even dare to say better than some other more expensive places i've already dined at. The chef definately is passionate about his food and I take my own toque off to him and his team.
Go if you want a slow enjoyable french meal.

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Busy but service was good. I've read the negative reviews and find it hard to understand - it is what it is - awesome food at brasserie prices!

London, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were taken to this restaurant by friends who live in Cannes.They advised us to choose from the fixed price menu ,choice of three price levels.We chose from the cheapest at 22Euros for 3 courses.Really good quality ,fine food.
The service was a little bit surly but the food made up for it.
We will go back.

• Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, great overall experience”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This restaurant is located on a very busy street with restaurants one after the other. It was a Sunday night in January when we were there and it was packed - they were turning people away. There's a reason for it's popularity - it's an all round good restaurant. Our food was great. The beef fillet was superb. The service is excellent - they are more attentive than your average French server and seem to genuinely care that you had a good experience. We can strongly recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Overall ok. The food was very well prepared and presented. It was very busy but not overly loud. The wine list was acceptable the glasses were not. Unfortunately, there were more fruit flies then patrons.

Visited December 2013