$480
  • Bar/Lounge
$390
$295
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $432/night.

Villa Garbo(Cannes)
$526
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
1,435 results
All reviewsprivate beachsister hotella croisettehotel barrierehotel is moderngood sizebeach restauranthigher floorper dayvery nice stayconcierge staffbreakfast was includedmini barsuperior roomexcellent locationgarden viewtrain station
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel more than met our expectations in every way, I highly recommend it. The staff in the restaurant were particularly helpful and friendly.It was exactly as described. You don't get crisps in the bar, they give you gummibears, they are addictive!

Room Tip: ours was on a sidestreet, and very very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
François P, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Alastair M,

Thank you so kindly for your recent posting on TripAdvisor.

We constantly do our most to offer a quality of service worth the image we wish to give to our hotel, and I am happy to read that the service you were given at the Gray d’Albion and especially in the restaurant, has been up to your expectations.

I want you to know that we consider your comments very seriously and use them to take the necessary steps to improve and reach the irreproachable level of service that you are expected.

Hoping we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again,

With my best regards.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stylish hotel; great breakfast, and comfortable rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful and centrally located for La Croisette and a short walk to the Old Town. Very trendy bar, but prices are high. Tedious security requirements for lifts and toilets! car parking pricey as well.

Room Tip: Higher the better to avoid street noise. Wall are thin.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
François P, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear SmallWallah,

Thank you very much for your review that I will share with my team.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, its location and the service provided.

Regarding your comment about the security requirement (principally with a restricted access to the rooms' floors), they could be effectively tedious but these equipements have been fit to preserve the privacy and security of our guests.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is a luxury one. If booked well in advance, you can get great deals. Otherwise you should expect to part with 500 euros each day.
The room was excellent, with a balcony. The bed extremely comfortable. Breakfast was a bit pricey, but very good and taken on a very pleasant terrace. The coffee was good too. The bar was ok, a bit staid though. The position is excellent, although not on sea front. No swimming pool may be a minus point, although the hotel has it's own beach, which they shamefully charge you for.
Service was excellent. I did not try the restaurant though.

Room Tip: Try to get a balcony room (don't expect a view though)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
François P, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear sprig63,

It is a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful time in our hotel.

At the Gray d'Albion Hotel, we take all the opportunities to make a client happier; that is why we answer to requests in the best way possible as you experienced.

Rest assured that I have shared your kind words with our team ; I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide all of our guests with the quality of service in which we take great pride.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the hotel,

With best regards.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a real nice hotel but since it's a five star place I would have preferred if they could spoke some more english. Never the less, its classy and nice - accept for the horrible rose-chairs in the lobby ;)

It's clean with a high level of service from arrival to departure. And the breakfast is very nice with the absolutely best coffee I've ever tasted.

I can see my self stay there again for sure if I wont look for something smaller and more personal perhaps...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
François P, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Heliaw,

This message to inform you that I carefully read your yesterday's comment you wrote on the TripAdvisor website after your stay at the Gray d’Albion Hotel last March.

We constantly do our most to offer a quality of service worth the image we wish to give to our hotel, and I am happy to read that the service you were given at the Gray d’Albion has been up to your expectations.

Hoping we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again,

Yours faithfully.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Near the Boulevard de la Croisette the hotel has good rooms and offers a very good breakfast. Parking the car is very expensive and despte I booked the room months before when I arrived at 2.30 pm I had to wait for 30 mins. Probably you can't expect nothing different in the very expensive Cannes

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Matteo T,

First of all, let me thank you for having taken the time to let us know about your satisfaction after your stay at the Gray d'albion Hotel on TripAdvisor website, and tell you that I do appreciate it.

Always trying to offer our guests a quality of service and the best value for money worth the image the Group Lucien Barrière wishes to give, I regret that these were not up to your expectations. Nevertheless, a comparative benchmark on the web will show you that our rates are competive comparatively to others hotels of the same category in Cannes, this assertion being increased during low and mid season.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at the Gray d’Albion,

I remain,