nice hotel - with decent size rooms. great service from the maid staff and the concierges. Melissa from the front desk was fantastic. the hotel has a private beach across the croisette - plague 45.
but its seemed always busy. even with us staying in the hotel, we had to push the girl to give us daybeds closer to the front - i tried every day to upgrade to the daybeds on the pier, but they always seemed to be reserved for the Yair Marx (entourage) types. the beach was decent with a nice atmosphere, but very crowded. everything is expensive in cannes. food wasnt that special. if we were to come back to cannes, we would come back to this hotel - problem is that we will never come back to cannes. good value for the money, but we rather be at the Cove@atlantis!!
- cabs from nice airport - "90-95 euro" in the 7 series BMW.
- lots of old people at the hotel
- french dont like people like me
- europe is broke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true green oasis on the famous Croisette, the Grand Hotel enjoys a unique, exceptional setting. It is the oldest hotel on the Croisette and it has been completely revamped in 60s style. It is a haven of peace for epicureans. A drink in the bar "Le Cercle", lunch on the huge, spacious terrace or simply relaxing in your suite with its panoramic view of the bay. How good it is to stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Cannes
- Hotel Le Grand