Fantastic stay. We received an upgrade to sea view room. Excellent attention to detail and the service from Margaux Brunie from Guest Relations was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble and we wished we had stayed longer than one night.
Roof top pool is one of the best views in Cannes, and although the pool was slightly small the facilities provided a very relaxing break from the beach and street life. Roof top staff were very pleasant and helpful.
We would certainly recommend the hotel, and look forward to a return stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel