From the outside, the hotel does not look as nice as most other luxury hotels in the Croissette Boulevard, however, once inside, staff is nice and attentive, and rooms are well appointed, modern and with a design touch. Great leather touch on most room furniture, cozy atmosphere in the rooms, and not a noisy hotel.
Small but useful gym, and cool bar.
rooftop terrace with pool overlooking the whole beach and boulevard, great views!
Location is excellent, walking distance everywhere.
For those without the need to spend more on a very luxurious nearby property, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel