“Perfect location, excellent value!”
Review of Hotel 7 Art

Hotel 7 Art
Ranked #58 of 126 Hotels in Cannes
Belgrade, Serbia
“Perfect location, excellent value!”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stayed for 12 days in Hotel 7 art in August and enjoyed completly!

The best thing about this hotel is its location - 1 min. from Croisette, 3 min. from the beach, you are in the very centre of everything. Although the hotel is very small and everything is tiny, including the rooms, they are very very modern, incredibly functional with many small things that are really helpful, and spotlessly clean.

The hotel is in a very busy junction, but the sound insulation is perfect, once you closeyour windows, you don't hear a thing. The staff is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, very young and friendly, doing their job perfectly well.

We had a small suite on the last (3rd) floor, it was really nice, with 2 bathrooms, and we've got it for 90 EUR / night, which is a really good deal in Cannes in Aug. There is no elevator, but it didn't bother us, it actually helped us to stay fit :)

Across the street there is a Monoprix store, many good restaurants, many good reccomendations for the restaurants written in your room.

We really recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Hebrew first
London
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I only stayed one night at the Hotel 7 Art, but it was easily the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Cannes. It's not a majestic palace for rich retired people with yachts, but as a hotel for a few days on holiday or for business it is absolutely BRILLIANT. The hotel is brand new, lovely combination of new (old ) chic and smart modern features in the rooms. The room I had was spacious enough for two people and even had a spare single bed for additional guests. The rooms are very well laid out to make the most of small spaces.

Also, what a PLEASURE to be greeted by a smiling face - no front desk, just a living room area with the till in the corner - more like an artists studio than a hotel. And the staff I met were the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with in any hotel. For the price I think it's an excellent hotel and I will DEFINITELY book in there for my next trip to Cannes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank LondonCityLondon
Australia
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I stayed in this lovely new boutique hotel in May during the Cannes Festival. It is very stylish, close to the action, the people who work there are super nice and friendly. They speak English but as with anywhere in France you should 'try' to speak a little French - if you ask them nicely they will teach you new words! The bed was very comfortable and my room was compact but well designed. It is next to a main intersection but I could not hear any noise as the windows are well glazed. I thought for the presentation of the room and its proximity to la Criosette & the Palais was worth the spend, which was still quite reasonable. This place is definitely a must stay and I will definitely be back again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 10, 2010

New hotel, a little small but fantastically decorated with lots of thought put into how to get the most out of the space available. I originally booked for Hotel Alnea nearby (operated by the same people) but was put in Hotel 7 Art instead.

The staff were very helpful, speak English (which spared me from struggling with my very basic French) and were very interested in making my stay in Cannes a good one - suggesting resteraunts, sightseeing activities, beauticians, shopping.

Internet was free and my room had a connection socket where I could borrow a cable from reception to connect into (although I didnt need to as I was travelling with one funnily enough)- travelling and being used to wifi has made me forget how much faster a line connection is!

The location of the hotel was very close to the beach, shopping, resteraunts and trainstation (all short walking distance). Although well located to the action of the city, the rooms were quiet and I didn't notice any traffic noise.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo