“Great stay!”

Ranked #58 of 126 Hotels in Cannes
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great stay!”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in this lovely hotel. Location is perfect! La croisette is just a short walk and the main shopping street is just minutes away. Rooms are small, but very functional and clean! One minor point is that there is no wifi in the rooms, just a plug and surf cable so i couldn't use my iPad. There is a wifi connection in the breakfast area. Breakfast was good, not fantastic. Service was excellent! We'll be back!

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Hebrew first
NYC
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in June and got one of those "triplet" rooms, which is essentially a double room and a single room connected. It was a very good deal & a smart arrangement as we had more space and 2 bathrooms. The rooms are small, not a whole lot of frill, but functional, practical and very well maintained. Bathrooms are extra small, but newly renovated and clean.

Front desk was amazingly friendly and helpful in every way. Cafe was small, but staff was very friendly, and it comes with free wifi! We didn't have breakfast there as we were so close to everything in the city. There are also some thoughtful additions in room, like a mini iphone/ipod stereo/charger, flat-screen tv & shampoo, so it's defo an upgrade from the typical blend small 2-3 star hotels in Europe. If you like funky cool hotels, with LOADS of character, and don't mind the small space, and love being close to city center, you'll love this hotel:)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank sarahwanwan
Geneva
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We spent 3 nights at 7Art hotel and were positively surprised.

The rooms are small but very clean with all what you need. If you don't plan to spend the day in your room in Cannes, we can only recommend you this hotel which is close to the beaches, center and Palais. We wanted a quiet room and they made us choose between 3 different rooms. Even though the street is very busy, the rooms are really quite.

The staff and owners are very nice and always available, they even gave us invitation to two fashion defiles which were taking place at the Palais. The breakfast is served downstairs and is more than complete with excellent pastries.

We can only recommend this if you look for a Boutique Hotel at a decent price, well located and friendly service.

Room Tip: Have a look to room 1, you may like it.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stayed for 12 days in Hotel 7 art in August and enjoyed completly!

The best thing about this hotel is its location - 1 min. from Croisette, 3 min. from the beach, you are in the very centre of everything. Although the hotel is very small and everything is tiny, including the rooms, they are very very modern, incredibly functional with many small things that are really helpful, and spotlessly clean.

The hotel is in a very busy junction, but the sound insulation is perfect, once you closeyour windows, you don't hear a thing. The staff is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, very young and friendly, doing their job perfectly well.

We had a small suite on the last (3rd) floor, it was really nice, with 2 bathrooms, and we've got it for 90 EUR / night, which is a really good deal in Cannes in Aug. There is no elevator, but it didn't bother us, it actually helped us to stay fit :)

Across the street there is a Monoprix store, many good restaurants, many good reccomendations for the restaurants written in your room.

We really recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I only stayed one night at the Hotel 7 Art, but it was easily the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Cannes. It's not a majestic palace for rich retired people with yachts, but as a hotel for a few days on holiday or for business it is absolutely BRILLIANT. The hotel is brand new, lovely combination of new (old ) chic and smart modern features in the rooms. The room I had was spacious enough for two people and even had a spare single bed for additional guests. The rooms are very well laid out to make the most of small spaces.

Also, what a PLEASURE to be greeted by a smiling face - no front desk, just a living room area with the till in the corner - more like an artists studio than a hotel. And the staff I met were the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with in any hotel. For the price I think it's an excellent hotel and I will DEFINITELY book in there for my next trip to Cannes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank LondonCityLondon
Australia
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I stayed in this lovely new boutique hotel in May during the Cannes Festival. It is very stylish, close to the action, the people who work there are super nice and friendly. They speak English but as with anywhere in France you should 'try' to speak a little French - if you ask them nicely they will teach you new words! The bed was very comfortable and my room was compact but well designed. It is next to a main intersection but I could not hear any noise as the windows are well glazed. I thought for the presentation of the room and its proximity to la Criosette & the Palais was worth the spend, which was still quite reasonable. This place is definitely a must stay and I will definitely be back again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 10, 2010

New hotel, a little small but fantastically decorated with lots of thought put into how to get the most out of the space available. I originally booked for Hotel Alnea nearby (operated by the same people) but was put in Hotel 7 Art instead.

The staff were very helpful, speak English (which spared me from struggling with my very basic French) and were very interested in making my stay in Cannes a good one - suggesting resteraunts, sightseeing activities, beauticians, shopping.

Internet was free and my room had a connection socket where I could borrow a cable from reception to connect into (although I didnt need to as I was travelling with one funnily enough)- travelling and being used to wifi has made me forget how much faster a line connection is!

The location of the hotel was very close to the beach, shopping, resteraunts and trainstation (all short walking distance). Although well located to the action of the city, the rooms were quiet and I didn't notice any traffic noise.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo