“Great little find”

Le Bistrot Gourmand
Ranked #27 of 826 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 2007 Guillaume ARRAGON and his team propose you an home made cooking of Mediterranean recipes.Every morning fresh products are selected on the stalls of the producers and commercçants of the "Marché Forville".We work products according to the seasons and avoid those of import so guaranteeing an optimal quality.
“Great little find”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

One word-great! We are not that easily wooed in restaurants partly due to my partner being a chef but this was a great meal & have booked again for my parents tonight. We had the foie gras & ravioli followed by steak tartar & fillet steak then to finish the cheese & fondant. Enjoy....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rachael G

Adelaide
“Great for a special occasion”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was looking for a really nice restaurant as we were staying in Cannes and it was my wifes birthday. I came across this restaurant in the hotel recommendations where we were staying. I went to check it out and it looked classy and the menu comprehensive so made a booking with thefriendly staff. It was a great night my wife said one of the best meals of our holiday, everything straight from the kitchen and I even tried steak tartare for the first time and really enjoyed it. A sparkler was added to my wifes strawberry desert to top off a great night.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Brenton K
“Excellent except Don't get the steak/beef”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

What a delicious meal! The amuse bouches were better than some of the appetizers.

I loved everything I ordered- foie gras, grand marnier soufflé, bouillabaisse and octopus salad. The only "mediocre" item we had was the steak. What a pity since the presentation was so beautiful.

You won't regret your meal here! And the prices compared to other Michelin one star restaurants in Nice.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JennelopeD
Miami, Florida
“Excellent creame brulee”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service is very good and the food of course too. You need to try the creame brulee.

We ordered the 29Euros menu, and it was excellent. I had the lamb, and it was very good.

We came without any reservation.

We ate outside, it was a little noisy, there are a lot of cars passing by. If you like a quiet place, eat inside.

I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Albertomiami
London, United Kingdom
“A real treat in this part of the world”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Guillaume is a young chef with great talent, the food is succulent and affordable not easy to combine both on the French Riviera. Each time I eat there I am unable to decide as everything sounds and looks good and if like me "your eyes are bigger than your stomach" you may want to come back to try something different, a lovely little bistro at only few steps of one of the most busiest market on the Cote d'Azur

• Visited November 2012