“Truly amazing !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Salon des Independants

Le Salon des Independants
Ranked #4 of 794 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional restaurant with single menu all included! And yes! Wine also (half a bottle of wine per person) A home made terrine appetizer with a seasonal salad and sausages followed by an appetizer and shot of vodka! and main course to choose between a fish and 4 or 5 meat and finally dessert choices. without forgetting a musical performance every night!
“Truly amazing !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

I found the restaurant via trip advisor and I was very satisfied ! The service was very friendly especially when my French is so horrible, the waiter was more than pleased to speak English! The owner Andrea is such a sweetheart also ! She also speaks Spanish ! The pre fix meal was so delicious and all the drinks were great ! I will definitely return here the next time I am in Cannes!!

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
“Hidden beauty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were staying about 5 minutes away and thought of getting lost in the streets rather than going to the busiest places.
Glad we did, the service was amazing and the food was delicious, it was the best lamb shank I have ever had and the courses with the drinks in between were a perfect combination.
One thing I would suggest is go there with plenty of time, we went there only for an hour and a half and felt we ate too quick rather than relaxing, enjoying the atmosphere and the mass of delicious food.

Visited September 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“entertaining restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good location in the old part of town.The cuisine is simple but very good and reasonably priced.The service is fast and friendly. The ambiance is quite pleasant with great music being played by the owner and two Latin American musicians.We loved our first evening of the year in this unique setting.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bondi, Australia
“Cannes's best unkept secret”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

First, I love the location : at a walkable distance, don't forget to take a look at the view of the city!
The venue is cute and well decorated. The service by the 2 owners is simple and lovely.
The experience consists in a 45€ set menu including appetizers, entrée, main (large choice of meat and a fish option), dessert, bubbles, wine and a shot. We liked the Merlot very much as well as the entrées (excellent terrine and the truffle raviole was
to die for) that were full of flavours but got a bit disappointed by the mains (maybe we made the wrong choices) which weren't hot enough and deserts which we didn't even finish...
It was great to see the chef turn into a guitar player half way through our meal and he and his compañero are actually pretty good. It definitely warmed up the atmosphere!
The concept itself is great all together, I mean going to a restaurant is all about trust and discoveries so if you are a tiny bit adventurous and enjoy being looked after, GO!

1 Thank CJH0901
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“An awesome dinning experience in Cannes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

It's a very cosy restaurant located in the old town, my wife and I visited the restaurant the first week of January, during our new year's holiday in Cannes and we had an awesome dinning experience. It offers a great and very tasty food as well as a lively music and entertainment.

Visited January 2014