“my favorite spot in Cannes”
Review of L'Affable

L'Affable
Ranked #14 of 841 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistrot chic
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Like many others I'm in Cannes twice a year and I always book ahead and eat here once or twice during my trip- and am never disappointed- the food is terrific whether you order ala carte or prixe fixe- service is attentive if you make your needs known, wine is divine and the gran marnier souffle is a speciality not to be missed.

Laura and her staff who have been onboard for years keep things running. I look forward to my next meal there in 2 weeks or so....

There are newer reviews for L'Affable

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I booked a business dinner for 10 ppl during MIPIM. The food was fabulous and the service was impeccable! Only observation was that the table were a little to squashed together but all our clients commented on how great the food was!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very small menu but everything was great. Had a party of 10 and not one bad comment. Great wine, great food, great service, nice environment. Expensive.... though but not anymore than other restaurants in Cannes.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Valentines day lunch for four of us.
Started with Salade Lyonnaise, with mains of lobster ravioli, and polished off with speciality of the house, Soufflé au Grand Marnier...all absolutely fabulous... Back ASAP!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The restaurant was recommended to us by our concierge and I made sure I went back to thank him for it. The food was indeed delicious, as you can see from all reviews but I more want to emphasize the service. This restaurant was behind this not so flashy door with curtains in front of it. If we did not know the address we would have mistaken it for an office of some sort. But once inside, it was a cozy candle-lit place with orchids on the table and soft music in the background. We were a large party with a few us that were vegetarian and the staff was so accommodating to our needs. They made special vegetarian pasta dishes that were not in the menu, also agreed to serve us an Omelet for dinner since one of us had some cravings. They recommended a beautiful wine that went superb with our food. The ambience was fab, the presentation & taste of food was excellent and the service was impeccable. A must try is the GM soufflé and the warm chocolate cake (see pics attached). The chicken main was out of this world. They were also kind to share some complimentary macaroons with us that were very delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.