“Very fois Italian food in a cosy atmosphere”
Review of Ciro

Ciro
Reserve with
Ciro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 841 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a great dinner with 4. Had the opportunity to eat at a slow pace and enjoy our evening. Food was classic Italian with fresh dishes and plenty of choice. Be sure to try the Minuty rose wine.

There are newer reviews for Ciro

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We made a reservation for 9, including 5 children (over 8), and we had a great table inside and some of the best Italian food that most of us had ever had. The owners were the cook and the main waitress, and they were delightful. The food was exceptional and very well priced for Cannes or anywhere, for that matter. Lots of locals in the place - always a good sign. The ravioli Ciro was so delicious, and the mussels were also excellent. Definitely give this restaurant a visit.

1  Thank pettysf
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Trip Advisor had another restaurant (Gusti D'Italia) highly rated and the comments drove me toward this locale. I asked the concierge to assist me and he could not reached them via telephone, commenting that something seemed wrong with the line. After multiple attempts he told me about Ciro and our backup plan was set as both are located around the corner from another. Unfortunately, Gusti was closed; not for the night but it appears for good. Chairs were overturned and someone across the street yelled "it has been closed for five months."

Ciro sat us (thanks to the concierge, Gilles, he had made reservations for us) and it was great. Daughters had ravioli and beef tenderloin in sauce, I had the bolognese and I don't recall my wife's dish but recall her raving about it. It's not big but rather a quaint setting and you'll walk out the door spending half Euro what you would on the strip. Massimo was our waiter and proved quite entertaining. Only downfall is I asked for a martini and he said "no alcohol" but a view of the bar on the way out showed a fairly well stocked bar; nonetheless, the Chianti Reserva was quite sufficient.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had Dinner here two times and both times was great.

Really nice staff and the food was excellent, specially the Foie Gras plates and the risottos.

Highly recomended!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Ate at Ciro tonight. I ordered the eggplant pasta and my husband ordered the vegetable soup and filet. Very good and we would return!