“La Mirabelle is a real treat in Cannes”
Review of La Mirabelle

La Mirabelle
Reserve with
La Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 808 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Francisco, California
“La Mirabelle is a real treat in Cannes”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

There are so many options to eat when you are in Cannes but walking up rue Saint-Antoine is a classic experience and La Mirabelle is one of the better restaurants I've been to on that street. The owner is extremely friend and made our meal very memorable. I was here on a work trip and ended up coming back again before we left. I hope I'll be returning again next year.

If you are looking for a nice atmosphere, amazing food, wonderful wine, then you need to come here when you are in Cannes

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank ShaneTobin

London, United Kingdom
“Could be better”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We ate here, the food is ok. Very basic and a bit bland, portions are small. The restaurant decor is dated and there are lots of things that need touch ups. Service is very slow and no one is in a rush to see if your happy. Was a but let down

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shelley N
Ireland
“Decent enough food, but over-rated”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We did not enjoy our experience at this restaurant. We were shown to a table, tucked in at the rear of the restaurant. There was a strong, musty smell which I eventually traced to rotted wood covering an electricity mains box beside us. It would have taken the owners a 5 minute job to fix this and remove an unnecessary unpleasant odour.
Our table did happen to overlook a window which was above the food serving area outside the kitchen. We saw our dishes being set out and left for a good 6-7 minutes while other customers were served and the sole waitress took photographs and gave out bills.
I ordered the red mullet and risotto. When it eventually was served, the dish was tasty but closer to what I would have expected a starter to be rather than a main course. Overall, we were unimpressed by the value or customer service of this restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT food, below average service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My fiance and I ate at La Mirabelle after reading great reviews on trip advisor and were slightly underwhelmed. I had been craving risotto (which is why we chose this restaurant, as all the reviews say it has amazing risotto) and the risotto was really really good. However, the service was below what you would expect from a restaurant like this. We are a young couple and were not treated with the same respect as other older couples around us were. Our server assumed we did not want to order wine, he came back to our table maybe once throughout the entire meal (other servers delivered our food, etc.), and he spoke hardly any English. I am fluent in French so that was not a problem but my fiance was treated as if he was an annoyance for speaking in English. The food was great but we couldn't wait to pay the check and leave because we felt so unwelcome.

In short, the food is really good. But the service seems like it's hit or miss. For this price, you may be better off finding a place with really good food AND really good service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Becca S
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“AMAZING location”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I loved the restaurant's location, in the historical Rue Saint Antoine. Very cosy and romantic. Food wise I didn't find it that tasty to be honest, although it was PRICY. I have ordered the prawn risotto, it was plain not too many flavors.

• Visited June 2013