“Brilliant Creperie! Better than overpriced restaurants in Cannes”

La Galette de Marie
Ranked #146 of 869 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stumbled across this little Creperie in Cannes and couldn't resist, as we wanted an authentic crepe without paying the ridiculous prices in the Cannes Marina area. Ours were delicious and perfectly simple, really fresh and pretty fast. We had the added entertainment of the owner throwing out the local drunk, but otherwise it was perfect. Its somewhere where the locals eat rather than being rammed full of tourists so it was a great atmosphere. And there was an english menu!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

No English menu, but the staff was friendly and helped me to get a mushrooms with Bacon crepe, was a bit salty, so be warned, otherwise, it tasted good.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for a snack on a business trip. She had the Nutella and Banana. I had the apple and carmel. By far the best craps we have had in Europe or the Americas. Sit outside and enjoy the sights and orange trees.

1  Thank Travelguymichigan
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Ordered Thai salad. Not worth the price. You get lettuce, bean sprout, few pieces of ananas and peanut..taste horrible.
our group ordered the salty crepe and sugary crepe for dessert. my son said I can do a better crepe at home.
too many client smoking

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Accidentally stumbled across this place and we are very pleasantly surprised with the great prices and delicious well presented food. The only problem was I still couldn't get a real Late (Australian style)!
All in all the best meal iv had in France so far.
This place is 100% worth the visit if you're in the area.