“Nice find in Cannes!”

Ranked #86 of 844 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

had dinner here with three others. NIce restaurant and the food was good. Down by the marina so after dinner nice place to walk around and see all the yachts. The food was really good,. I had a salad and the Turbot, don't get that fish in the states much so it was nice to see on menu. No complaints at all. As with all things in Cannes, it is expensive and expect to stay for at least 3 hours for dinner

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here early on a Sunday night as it was recommended to us by the concierge at the JW Marriott as one of few that were open on a Sunday. When we got there (at 8pm) it was empty, not a good sign to start. It warmed up slowly throughout the evening, but only with people from our company also staying at the hotel. The staff were very attentive, and my mussels and duck were deliciously cooked. I chose from the €37 3 course menu, which I thought was reasonable. However, when my (usually) favourite crème brûlée dessert arrived and I cut into it it was very overcooked, like rubber, and the whole thing moved around in one entity in the bowl. I'm sure it's meant to have a creamy consistency. I didn't like to say anything since it was the first crème brûlée I'd had in the south of France and I figured since they'd done such a good job with the mussels and the duck that they must know what they're doing. I still don't know the truth about Southern French crème brûlée. If anyone else does, please message me and let me know!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Try speciality of the house - bouillabese. But note that the portion is enormous!!! Take portion for 2 for a company of at least 4 persons. In tgis case you will have place or desert in yur stomach ))

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Located in a great spot across from the harbour, shame about the busy road but it didn't detract from the great food and service. Very relaxed lunch for 4 sitting outside, innovative ideas for serving some dishes on slates, beautifully presented. One friend had eaten here before and it was on her recommendation we chose to eat here in Cannes - we were not disappointed.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The restaurant is located in a fantastic area overlooking the harbour. It is easy to access from the Palais and a good option for large groups since they are one of the restaurants that has several large tables and 2 floors of space. It was fully booked the night we went there. The sommelier was really friendly.

The big negative here is the speed of service. It took forever to get anything on our tables. We waited close to 45 minutes between each course. Its food quality was average compared to some of the other restaurants in Cannes.

1  Thank Shreya14