All reviews al fresco free bus town centre air conditioning eurocamp caravan pete chalet reps maddie campsite inches pool supermarket facilities euros cagnes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

fantastic ..caravan was a 6 birth for two of us there were fans in the caravan but purchased the air con which was brilliant ...felt very safe .. magali and Olivier were fantastic nothing was too much food was fantastic and they always had a smile

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank nannybear1
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this park last week. There is a very steep hill up to the pool/restaurant and steep steps. We were all aching by the end of the week! Not good if you use a pushchair/wheelchair. The restaurant is good. Highly recommend the Sunday BBQ, good steak :) The couple that run the restaurant and the bar are really helpful and nothing was too much for them. The entertainment wasn’t great. Nothing on for adults apart from football on the TV. Think there was a quiz one night but it was all in French (which is fine, not moaning about that!) but we weren’t asked to join in. I think there’s a kids club of sorts but again we weren’t told about it or our children spoken to about it. The eurocamp couple were helpful and really friendly, there’s a free shuttle into town which we used a lot. The town and beach is nice, pebbled. The restaurants on the front are good. The pool is big but no baby pool and a small shallow end. Id advise the Brit’s that the life guard is super strict and won’t let you use the pool unless you are wearing speedos, no swim trunks allowed. Over all an ok park. Perfect for couples I’d say.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018

What can I say about this fantastic gem of a campsite nestled in the hills?

Van was spotless.
Staff VERY friendly. Especially Sandy and Gill from Eurocamp.
Food... Perfection!!!
Pool looked very clean but we didn't use it as the males in our group only brought swimming shorts with us.
Only real downside was the hills (my wife struggles to walk so we used her wheelchair) but that can't be helped.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2018

We had a fantastic trip to Green Park. I loved the peace and quiet up in the hills. The staff made it very special indeed. Pete and Maddie were amazing hosts, very friendly and made you feel welcome and part of the gang whilst staying there. Very upliffting, positive attitudes. It is the first time I've stayed in a chalet, and I've stayed in many around Europe, that we haven't had to clean before we settle in. The glassware, cups, cutlery were sparkling. The restraunt were run by amazing people Olivier and Magalie, super fun generous and caring people. I had an unfortunate situation happen to me whilst in Antibes and when we came back to the restraunt I was shown such kindness, understanding and generosity, of such I won't forget. The food was gorgeous and very reasonable price indeed. The staff make this place very special and we will certainly return soon. Thank you for making our holiday special.

Room tip: Eurocamp chalets are great
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tootusCornwall
Lecougr, Responsable relations clients at Camping Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear tootusCornwall,

thanks a lot for your kind review. So happy to read that you spent a great holiday.
We hope to welcome you again. Kind regards,

Gregory Lecoutre
Responsable Relations Clients

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stayed her in 2014 and 2015 and had a terrible experience with the courier that was there back then. A lady called Anne.

I was reluctant to book again but due to the location of this accommodation, we did.

However this time was a whole much better different experience.

They say first impressions last and what we got from the new couriers, Pete and Maddie was absolutely way above excellent. Firstly they made contact before our UK departure enquiring as to our ETA and then when we didn't show (due to a hire car problem) they telephoned with what can only be described as concern in their voice. This was very reassuring and not what I expected.

These two are the Super Heroes of Couriers. Not anything was a problem, they were always pleased to see us and always very polite and friendly. Their both a credit to Homair and Eurocamp.

The home was nice and cleaner and we were allowed to move when a new one came available due to the sunnier spot of the new home.

We met old friends and made new ones, all from our home town and from afar. A very nice holiday indeed. We will be back.

They only gripe I have is I wish the pool was open a bit longer AND wished the rules were policed better around the pool.

Room tip: homes 10. 11. 12 and 22. 23. 25 brilliant. hire a car as its easier than the bus.. Intermarche is open on a sunday.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fmsam
Lecougr, Responsable relations clients at Camping Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear fmsam,

We sincerely thank you for this nice review concerning our team, and are very pleased to read that you spent a pleasant stay in our campsite.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Best regards,