“A refreshing change”

Cafe Brun
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Biot
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Cafe Brun, in institution in Biot since 1987 and owned by the same family since 1991, welcomes you all year round. Discover the cosy atmosphere of our pub-restaurant; with a log fire in the winter and our sunny terrace the rest of the year. A good selection of beers to be tried in a relaxed and friendly environment; our dishes are cook to order but even in high season when it can get very busy they are well worth the wait! A bientôt !!
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Cafe Brun makes a nice change when you are Med 'cuisined' out! Indonesian meets grill cooking and very good. We had a party of 8 and all our meals were fantastic. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food and drink. Relaxing atmosphere and friendly prompt service. Ordered the ribs which just fell of the bone. Followed by the home made crumble.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was my first visit to cafe Brun, and I enjoyed the whole experience from start to finish. The restaurant is situated in a small cal de sac off the Main Street, and has a pleasing relaxing feel to it. I had mussels in pesto and garlic to start, and I have to say it was one of the best things I have ever tasted, it near,y brought a tear to my eye, for all the right reasons. I followed this with a mixed grill again cooked to perfection, and then Finnish with a brandy laced ice cream Sunday hic! The host was very peasant and spoke very good English, as did his son and wife who also support the business. My compliments to the chef and the owner. Great service, great food, great night

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Cafe Brun was recommended to us, and we went on 8 August while on holiday in South of France. Biot is a pretty village with beautiful views, well worth a visit. Cafe Brun is just off the main street. Food was excellent, our party of 4 had ribs, steak, duck and mixed grill. The owners and all the staff were so friendly, helpful and welcoming, despite being really busy. They took time to chat to us, advised us on the menu, and made sure we enjoyed everything. The special on for pudding was raspberry tiramisu....to die for!!! A special evening, good wine and good value. Don't miss this place, it's well worth a visit if you're on the south coast.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family have holidayed in South of France for over 8 years and each year we visit Cafe Brun, it makes a lovely change from the normal menu you receive in this area. We would strongly recommend the Ribs or Satay Chicken. Lovely family run business which always plays good music (nice to hear familiar songs!) and my husband was delighted to find Guiness on draft. Defiantly worth a visit along with Biot.