FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews pool area is beautiful hotel a wonderful stay bus stop high quality la bastide south of france privacy property terrace antibes
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

This hotel might be small but it really packs a punch when it comes to style, comfort and service! The rooms are beautifully appointed and the beds are extremely comfortable, with good soundproofing and air conditioning. The hotel is located just a short walk away from the beautiful hillside village of Biot, it is perfectly located for exploring the Riviera. Biot itself has lots of good restaurants, easily walkable for lunch or dinner. Plus there is a bakery and small supermarket a stones throw away from the hotel if you haven’t opted for breakfast or fancy a simple lunch. The pool area is also lovely with lots of loungers and a stunning view towards the village. I hope to return one day soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Lovely bastide in the village of Biot.
The property is VERY well kept, beautiful grounds which are well maintained.

We had a standard room, it was fresh and new lovely decor.
I really enjoyed my stay.
The bastide is located in a very remote area.

2  Thank Knight_134
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay here. I checked in early and my room was ready which was a relief because I was struggling due to exhaustion! The room was modern, clean and well-appointed. I also enjoyed using their pool. The staff was friendly.

I would return but with a car as it's a little bit out the way and Uber became expensive!

2  Thank MasterP0
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at La Bastide de Biot for one night at the end of our trip across the South of France. The hotel was exactly what we were looking for, close to Nice airport but away from the expense and crowds of some of the bigger towns by the sea.

The hotel itself has been recently refurbished so it was extremely clean and we felt like the first guests to stay! The room was well appointed and comfortable with a lovely balcony to sit on (although beware, the seat cushions can get very wet, which we found out too late!)

The staff were very helpful and friendly when we checked in, when we enquired about check out time we were told we could check out slightly later as our room wasn’t booked the following evening. This made such a huge difference the following day as our flight was at a bit of an awkward time in the afternoon and the extra hour gave us time to get organised so we were really grateful.

There pool area is a great, nice big pool with plenty of sun beds and a lovely view to Biot. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019

La Bastide de Biot is what made our vacation on the French Riviera unforgettable. Beautiful setting with a lovely view. Located far enough from the hustle and bustle of the coast but close enough to enjoy the beach. Very clean, very quaint, very comfortable beds and beautiful rooms. Amazing breakfast and a very professional staff. Thank you Mathias for everything and for making our stay unforgettable. Your recommendations were the best. We were two families of 5, 6 teenage boys and we all enjoyed our time there

Room tip: All rooms are amazing. We had a total of 5 rooms and they all were top class.
Date of stay: August 2019