“Quiet Clean and Convenient”

Hotel Le Havre Bleu
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here in a lovely room with huge bathroom. There was a lovely private outside area with table and chairs and a sunbed. Buses across the road, the train within walking distance and the main part of town nearby made for easy exploring of the surrounding towns etc. It was a great base to access much of the coast. The beach area was within walking distance as was the marina with lovely restiurants. It is possible to walk on paths along the waterfront out to the cape.The manager was very helpful and provided local information as to the best value restaurants. The breakfast was excellent european style with lovely fresh breads and pastries,yogurt, fruit, cereals cheese and ham and assorted conserves.

Room Tip: We selected a room with terrace which made for extra room to relax.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I liked everything there
+ location (not far from the sea, from the cafe, from the supermarket and from the train station and the bus stop)
+ cosy atmosphere (very clean rooms, nice design and kind attitude of the hotel owner, who was very helpful and friendly and tried to help in every way)
The rooms are not very large, but are very agreeable
The breakfast is served in the open terrace, which is so nice at the start of the hot summer day
I will definitely return there. It is in maby ways better than a 4 star international chain hotel, which I have just visited!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor (3rd Russoan floor) and I liked my room very much
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Olenuschka
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Travelling through Europe for one month and followed all tripadvisor reviews when booking hotels. Such a shame that this was the only one that didn't stack up against the reviews! Upon arrival, our room had been changed from the one booked with no notice. We wanted a room with a balcony and would have cancelled if we had known - felt like a ploy from the owner to force you to accept it when you arrive.

If you want to enjoy a glass of wine of an evening, beware that the outside terrace area is shut up at 9.30pm - in our opinion, ridiculous.

There were a few minor issues with the room and although they were resolved, it felt it was done very begrudgingly by the owner.

No food or drink in the room is allowed, breakfast is a rip off and the owner was unwelcoming and made us feel very uncomfortable.

Would I stay here again, no!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah30052014
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We were there for a wedding, and the place was not as expensive as other hotels in the area, and honestly, I can't ask for more!
The personnel was quite friendly and the room was Ok, clean and well equiped. We actually left the car at their parking and walked our way around.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was a bit sick when I was there and our host was simply the best person in the world with me!! :)
Always asking if I was feeling better, offering me things and making me feel comfortable.

Also, the place is very close to Nice, Eze and, personally, the best spot to stay in Cote d'Azur if you're a travel budget. Super recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Midauer
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Le Havre Bleu is a great little hotel on the main street of Beaulieu Sur Mer. The room we stayed in was small, but very comfortable. Perfect for a long weekend! The hotel patio area is really nice for taking breakfast. The hotel is within 5 minutes walk of 4 nice restaurants, with a further selection of restaurants no more than 10 minutes walk in the direction of the port.

The owner is really nice and helpful with advice and suggestions.

We'll be back again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, with a balcony. The room size is smaller, but the balcony is lovely to...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LFB9
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at the hotel at the end of a week-long trip to France. This was our favorite accommodation. You can't beat the location..great restaurants, cafes and markets nearby. The #100 bus (Monaco to Nice) makes frequent stops every 15 minutes or so. Our room was spotlessly clean with a very comfortable bed. The modern bathroom, though small, was more than adequate and the little patio allowed us to enjoy the sunshine in private.
The Hotel Wifi was broke, so Madame offered us the use of hers. She was so welcoming and helpful.
I can't overemphasize how impressed we were by this lovely hotel. We plan to return and will recommend it to all of our friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DoreenMB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Ibis Styles Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Ibis Styles Beaulieu-sur-Mer
#2 of 14 in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
La Reserve de Beaulieu Hotel & Spa
La Reserve de Beaulieu Hotel & S...
#1 of 14 in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
#1 of 8 in St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Hotel Carlton Beaulieu
Hotel Carlton Beaulieu
#6 of 14 in Beaulieu-sur-Mer

Been to Hotel Le Havre Bleu? Share your experiences!