“Lovely food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
UK
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is not at present a Michelin restaurant, however the best food is not necessarily to be found at Michelin restaurants. I had a lobster tail starter and then a lobster risotto for a main, both were absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant for the food. The service is a bit patchy but who cares this is as I have said not a Michelin restaurant so one does not expect that level of service. Personally I often think that the best food is non Michelin, a difference in style. The dessert was also beautiful. Overall I would highly recommend this restaurant for the high standard of French cuisine and will without doubt visit again when I am next in the area.

• Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fine dining,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Small street side restaurant, exceptional food well presented and very tasty, staff were very attentive and knowledgable both of food and wine. On our return list during our next visit.

• Visited September 2012
Long Island, NY
“Great 25 Euro prix fixe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you are stayin in or near Beaulieu-sur-Mer this is a restaurant you may wish to try. The prix fixe is a great deal, the rest is ordinary and not inexpensive.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CPLongIsland
London, United Kingdom
“Don't Miss This!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were taken here by friends who live part of the year in St Jean Cap Ferrat. I'm always dubious when people say this or that is unmissable because it usually turns out to be very missable. But in this instance our friends were right. This is a fabulous eating estanlishment. It's in Beaulieu itself and it turned out to be unbelievable value. The standard of the food was of the highest quality and of excellent value. My wife and friends took the fixed price menu (25 Euros!!) and me, being the akward so-and-so that I am ate a la carte. There was absolutely no skimping on the fixed price menue and my wife was mooing and cooing over the fish (which is normally a let-down). The owner is wonderfully friendly, as are the Staff and very helpful. My friend selected the Rose Wine and it was like nectar. If you're travelling through, go out of your way to visit Le 35. If you're staying in the area, you have no excuse!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank David K
“Warm, friendly and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our concierge at our hotel suggested this restaurant. Before we went for dinner we checked it out on trip advisor. It came highly recommended for both food and atmosphere. We were greeted right away as we walked in the door and seated in the upstairs dinning area. The waitress spoke a little English and we speak a little French. She went into great detail explaining the menu to us in English. Anything that she couldn't translate she asked for help from her colleagues, this made us feel very welcome. The food was amazing we had foie gras and cold pea and clam soup to start both were delicious. I had rock lobster and my wife had the veal for our main course, the veal was cooked with the bone in and was very tender and juicy. The lobster was very fresh and not at all over cooked. For dessert we had creme brûlée and a toblerone bar wrapped in puff pastry. The toblerone dessert is definitely the best dessert I have ever tasted!!!! The service was the best we've had in France our wine glasses never got close to empty. All the staff made us feel very welcome and gave us the impression that really appreciated our business. We've eaten at twenty three different restaurants during our vacation in France this is definitely number one for not only food but for the overall dining experience.

1 Thank Canada234