The one bedroom unit was warm and comfortable with the bedroom separate from the living room. The kitchen was usable but small. The WiFi was unreliable. The guest has to provide everything, something I expected to be the case. A comfortable armchair would have been welcome but the sofa bed sufficed. The desk staff was helpful and friendly. Check-in and check-out was very easy. The old-town is very close with its multitude of bars and restaurants. I was there during the off-season. The pools were closed but I can imagine that during the summer it is quite a place for having a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished premium self catering apartmentsGreat location in town centre Antibes Rich cultural and historical heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige Hotel Antibes