“Expensive for what you got”
Review of Le Michelangelo

Le Michelangelo
Ranked #82 of 678 Restaurants in Antibes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Had to reserve our table two days in advance so we really felt we were in for a treat. However we were disappointed. The ambiance was lovely and the staff were excellent. The menu though was overpriced. I settled on the mushroom ravioli which was ok. The sauce was quite overpowering. My friend had the meatballs and sausage pasta. Again it was nice. But we expected wow. The cheapest Bootle of wine was twenty eIght euro which we found steep. This was the most expensive place we ate in Antibes yet the food didn't match up. Nice but that's about it..just nice

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great food and atmosphere ate here with the family once again. Choice for everyone and very good! You will pay a little extra but well worth it. In the summer there is a larger terrace. And you might even glimpse a celeb or two!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Restaurant had a good review from friends and we were in the area so we stopped by on a nice evening without a reservation and were not surprised they could not take us. Understandable - Our loss. Tonight after getting off the train from the F1, pouring rain and arriving at 6:45 with no one in the place and me by myself, I was told 8:30 was the earliest -and when I asked if I could eat at the bar for something quick (also empty) I was told "I don't think so". I won't be tying again. Good luck"

2  Thank Brant D
Reviewed May 11, 2012

A very well presented restaurant with excellent food and service. A bit pricey but you can relax and enjoy getting what you paid for.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

pictoresque in it's artificial athmosphere, solid handcraft cuisine, good quality, certainly good ingredients, just the sides were not so inspired; one of the chefs wore Bono glasses, the chef was in white with small blue stripes, and greeted lots of people that tried to be friends with him. Funky, very 80ies Cotes Azur.

1  Thank campeao