“Super again”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reading, United Kingdom
“Super again”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Love the food. We have visited this restaurant each year since 2008 and the food is consistently good.

Visited August 2013

Taupo
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A regular stop when we are in Antibes.
Always great food and service with a smile.
Some people are saying expensive..... I say worth the money!

• Visited May 2013
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Poor restaurant”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I ask for a plate de jour and they bring me a dry peace of tandory chicken (probably cooked 2 or 3 days ago) in a plate with terrible basmati rice with eggs and a old lettuce salad (I see black leaves inside mixed) was terrible experience! All heated in Microwave, I can feel that for the different temperatures in the rice and in the chicken! The only reasonable thing was the num bread, in my opinion they used microwaves also to heat too. Was a terrible mistake my stop there to have a lunch. Never more! and smell terrible flower incense inside as well!
And I say to waiter: this is not what I want to eat.
He say: like joking with me: this is the chiken tandori sr!

Absolutely no care about the custumer!

• Visited January 2013
York
“Curry oasis”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Some recent reviewers have complained about the cost of a meal here, and it is true it is not cheap compared to many curry houses in the UK, but this is the Cote D'Azur! Anyway, we have been several times on our occasional visits to the area in the last few years, and have not been disappointed yet. In fact on this holiday we only really went to Antibes while staying in Nice on this particular day to visit this restaurant- the sun and sea were incidental!

• Visited September 2012
Antibes, France
“Tasty food but very expensive”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my friends. The food was awesome in this restaurant. But, quantity wise it was nothing. Its really expensive. The staff was friendly and ambiance is also good in the evenings because this restaurant is well located in a prime tourist spot near the port in Antibes. If you are searching value for money, this is not a restaurant for you. If you want to taste a good Indian food and dont bother about price then you could give a try.

• Visited December 2011