“Liked it a lot, great beef, a good find” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Beef Steak House

Golden Beef Steak House
Reserve with
Golden Beef Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 627 Restaurants in Antibes
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Simply the Beef!Best Quality meat, friendly service, trendy deco and sea-view terrace are all at your disposal to make you feel good in a cool and refined atmosphere.BUSINESS Lunch (except week-ends, without beverages)Carpaccios, Tartars, Salads, Cheeseburgers, and most of all Beef from best origins (Limousine, Angus, Black Angus ...), in fillet, Entrecotes, Tbones, Chateaubriands, grilled and cook just as you like.Sauces on choice, side dishes in extra on choice, home made french fries cooked with beef grease.
London, United Kingdom
“Liked it a lot, great beef, a good find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Monday when most of the classic restaurants in Antibes were closed. We didn't regret it, service was excellent and friendly, the beef was superb and well presented, the views were great and the wines were reasonably priced. If you like beef, go there.

• Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
Marseilles, Illinois
“Good quality meat and nice views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been at the golden beef for lunch during the month of May and I was pleasantly surprised. The views from the terraces are nice, the setting modern and a bit fashionable. Meat was very good and well prepared. Their lunch formula an excellent value.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GoldenBeef, Gérant at Golden Beef Steak House, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Marc A, Bobblebus and Cote D

There is nothing much left for us to say
We are happy to read you, you have find at Le Golden Beef what we want to give to our guests, it's so rewarding for us!
Hope to welcome you again soon,
Michaël MO and all the staff
“Amazing beef with stunning seaview”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is one of the best i visited in France at all time. What i have to say to meatlovers: just go here. Take any piece of beef of any type and you will be happy. I had 'cote de beuf' and also tried different meats from other plates of my friends. The most tender and juice piece was t-bone. Don't waste your hunger to any starter, just go directly to the main course with vegetable sidedish.

• Visited June 2013
Antibes
“Good Value, Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Love the pre-fixe menu with generous portions and service with a smile. The beef carpaccio is amazing and the salmon is cooked to perfection. The other beef options are tasty and they are good cuts of beef. The staff is attentive and the wine list if good. The out door seating has a great view of the seafront without being on the beach. Great addition to Antibes.

Visited April 2013
Antibes
“Don't fall out with the voiturier”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

A real shame, great food bad attitude.
Pouring with rain wife, a friend and myself arrived for 2nd visit in 3 days.
Parked my car in a public place outside and entered restaurant . Voiturier demanded my car keys and I replied that my car was parked and I did not need him. He was very cross,the manager then came and demanded my keys and again I declined, I did not wish to pay €20 when I had already parked!!
The manager reluctantly accepted my point of view!

We had a good meal and left, it was still pouring down and no one was around, I drove home and put car away. In the morning I noticed a new mark down the side of the car done by a penknife!
Now I am not a suspicious person but if I had to lay bets!!!
I returned on the Sunday morning to explain why I am not holding a party of twenty people, but the manager has never had the decency to respond.
As I have said great food, but bad attitude, will never go again

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank PhilpAntibes
GoldenBeef, Gérant at Golden Beef Steak House, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Mr Philp,

I regret sincerly that you had these feelings about one of our services, furthermore when you have had a good experience regarding your dinner!

There is absolutely no obligation to use the service of the Voiturier (Price 5€ per car, and not 20€)
The places in front of the restaurant are reserved for the voiturier, because he can move them when needed, and keep an eye on the cars.
I think that's why you were asked for the keys if you parked your car there, even by yourself.

The voiturier respects all our guests, just like all the members of our staff, just because their are our guests, and that we are there for you. I will assure myself of this once again after reading your message.
Now regarding our availability on Sunday morning, this day was Mother's day and extremly busy for us, but myself or the manager Sebastien will be glad to meet you soon if you would kindly phone or send a email to agree for a more quiet time.

Staying at your disposal,