“Regional Dining On Top of Its Game”
Review of Le Pistou

Le Pistou
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

You have many choices of where to dine in Provence, not to mention the rest of France, but for the finest you must make choices, and include Le Pistou at the top of your list. It's regional dining at its finest. Lunch is an excellent meal to choose, as the price is reasonable for the quality, and they've been doing this for decades.

1  Thank Mark F

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Four of us stepped into this restaurant for a quick lunch. We were seated rapidly, and the menue was in both French and English. I had the 14 Euro special of the day which was pork confit with a tart. My food was terrific, as was that of the others in the group. All in all there were no complaints and lots of raves.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Staff very nice, fast service and great food at a reasonable price. When my dish arrived the potatoes were wrapped in bacon, and I commented that I do not eat it. Within a couple of minutes, without even requesting, the waitress bought me some roast potatoes. The highlight of the experience was the fact that the menu was written in French AND English! Highly recommend this hotel, and the village is beautiful.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Arriving late in town, the staff at Le Pistou very pleasantly agreed to seat us though the hour approached 9p and kitchen was closing. They then proceeded to serve us an outstanding meal with some of the best lamb shank, omelette and frites we'd had on our trip. Friendly service and lovely setting in town--this is THE place for enjoying a meal when you visit!

1  Thank Soosee23
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife had an interesting interpretation of a Caesar Salad, with figs and tapenade. I had the Vegetarian Ravioli with Truffle shavings in creme.
And excellent meal, for cheap...

1  Thank Tsawwassen-Wayne