“Lovely night out....”

Thu, 10/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 757 Restaurants in Avignon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food and service ...all outstanding...go early,7-8 best service. An easy walk from most anywheree whinin the walls of the city.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (869)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an excellent restaurant serving traditional Provencale cuisine at very reasonable prices. You can sit inside (well-airconned) or out (on a not very interesting street). The fixed price menus are great value.

If you intend to see the son et lumiere show at the Palais at 2130H, let the staff know when you arrive and they will serve your courses so there is no rush at the end.,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. I am celiac/coeliac, so stressed the need for my meal to be totally gluten free. It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten...period! Staff were friendly, gave us English-language menus, and explained to me at each stage what, if any modifications were needed to ensure my meal was gluten-free. Superb!!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

This is an excellent restaurant in the center of Avignon. The price was above average, and the food, ambience and service more than justified that. We would definitely return. They were able to help me with gluten free options (I'm celiac, so I'm serious about that), and for just one Euro delivered two gluten free dinner rolls that were locally made, served warm, and really good. My wife was quite jealous of them, but I wasn’t sharing! The food is mostly French style, but with some creative touches that I had not seen before. All round, it was a great experience, with excellent food and great staff - much appreciated and highly recommended.

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Incredible service and food. Menu is the best option. Great quality. Don’t go to the tourist traps in the main square..same price here and 100% better. All the staff is well trained, attentive, and nice. The food (specially the fish) is very tasty and fresh.

Date of visit: August 2019