Review Highlights
Luberon

We took the half day tour to the Luberon region to visit the villages of Gourdes, Roussillon... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BParanjpe
Dunedin, New Zealand
via mobile
So much to see and do

We took the Chateauneuf du Pape tour with Benoit. We learned a lot, we saw three wineries, and we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Awhalley
Orangedale, NS

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Avignon
from $76.29
from $168.28
from $123.40
from $67.31
More Info
All reviews benoit vincent half day tour chateauneuf du pape chocolate factory wine tour tourist office excellent tour private tour photo spots lavender fields great knowledge enjoyable afternoon highly recommend this tour olive oil different wines his passion merci beaucoup
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

There are a lot of tours but I found Avignon Prestige Tour by Benoit/Vincent worth it and educational. He’s nice, accommodating, speaks good English, and patient in taking photos. Better get in touch with him when you’re in Avignon. Go to the Office of Tourism to book a tour.

Date of experience: September 2019
BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you for your nice revew.
It was a real pleasure to have you discovered Provence in my company..
I am happy you have enjoy.
I wish you a great time in France.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

On short notice we booked a half day tour for an afternoon in Chateauneuf-du-Pape through the Avignon tourism office. Faced with several options, but preferring an afternoon tour we decided on Avignon Prestige Tours. The next day we met up with Benoit and had a terrific afternoon. The choice proved to be a great one.

Visiting a local vineyard to hear about the terroir and the grapes of the region, the local museum, the best vantage points of the beautiful village and enjoying four tastings made for a lovely, well paced afternoon. It was made even better by Benoit’s knowledge and passion and he also showed us a few other local tips along the way.

While Benoit always tours for small groups, we were particularly lucky as we happened to be the only two on this particular afternoon. That also meant we got through the stops more quickly and Benoit did his utmost to offer the full time and experience.

Thank you Benoit, you passion for Avignon and Chateauneuf-du-Pape and the region came shining through. Very good afternoon. Parfait!

Date of experience: August 2019
BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

It was a real pleasure to have you discovered Chateauneuf du Pape in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy.
I hope to see you again.
I wish you a great Time in France.
All the best for the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

We're group of friends who hadn't been together for many years and finally caught up to celebrate our birthdays in Avignon. As part of that, we wanted to spend time visiting and tasting some of the great wines in the region, including Chauteauneuf de pape.
Benoit was very informative and we had such a great time tasting all the wines and experiencing the beauty of that part of the country. Benoit was brilliant and was a big part of our great experience in France.

Date of experience: July 2019
BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

It was a real pleasure to have all of you for Provence and Wine discovery in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy.
I wish you a great Time in France.
Enjoy the wine ...

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Truly this tour was the highpoint of our visit to France. Our guide, Benoit, was a true professional. He had a vast ocean of Knowledge about the region, and he showed us all sorts of "secret" gems. Both the wine tour and the tour of the Villages was a memory for life. The guides professionalism, elegance and sense of humour makes this a must try experience. I would give it six stars if i could, but tripadvisor only goes to Five.

Date of experience: August 2019
BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

It was a real great pleasure to have you discoverd Provence in my company and share you my passion of the area.
I am happy you have enjoy
I wish you a great end of Holidays
Best reagrds

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Benoit was an excellent and kind guide who was clearly passionate about the subject. He provided us with a variety of different types of wines to sample so we really felt we tasted a wide range of what the area has to offer! Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: August 2019
BENOIT V, Propriétaire at Avignon Prestige Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

It was a real pleasure to have you discovered the wine of Chateauneuf du Pape in my company.
I am happy you have enjoy the Tour.
I wish you a great time in Provence.
All the best for you