“Amazing food and great service!”
Review of Fou de Fafa

Fou de Fafa
Ranked #3 of 628 Restaurants in Avignon
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

With delicious food and an extremely welcoming atmosphere, it is a must when visiting Avignon. The service was impeccable, by far the best service I have encountered living here for nearly 7 months. I felt right at home. I had the three course meal for 27 euros, starting with the pork and apple meatloaf, then the chicken with sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella served with couscous and tomato coulis and finished up with my first ever banoffee pie. Everything was to die for. I would make sure to get a reservation before hand because Fou de Fafa definitely deserves its high ranking and fills up!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,390)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the best food in all of France.

The hostess was amazing, she and her husbands runs the place. She is perfect in French and British English.

She made us feel at home and the food was to die for.

The Banofi Pie was the best I have had in my life.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was one of the best meals we had on our vacation in the south of France. The food was perfectly cooked and delicious. The service was excellent. Good value for an experience we will remember for a long time. This place deserves its high ranking.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had one of our best meals ever in France at this restaurant. The atmosphere was peaceful and relaxed. The service was impeccable. The food was honestly prepared and delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JandJIA
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I obviously can't speak for everyone as we all have different tastes, but for me this was an absolutely amazing night. The front of house hostess is flawless making every table feel as though they are the only guests in the restaurant. The food is delicious I had the salmon tartare and the lamb main, my friend had the chicken main and the Bonoffee pie for desert all were amazing. A perfect night made special with perfect service and delicious food. Have I made it clear I liked it? ....... Good :)

2  Thank Nick M