“Yummy and great value for money. Really enjoyed it!”

Au Perigord Gourmand
Ranked #411 of 628 Restaurants in Avignon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Le chef de cuisine et son equipe vous proposent une carte et des menus plein de saveurs du terroir, mariant la cuisine traditionnelle francaise : Foies gras de Canard et d'OIE, Cassoulet Perigourdin, Magrets de canard, et une cuisine inventive comme les PIERRADES : Pierrade Perigourdine, Pierrade Royale et Pierrade de la Mer. Un regal a savourer dans un cadre champetre tellement convivial.Tous nos produits ont ete savamment selectionnes pour leur qualite, leur origine controlee, afin de vous offrir le meilleur du terroir.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Passed a lovely evening at this establishment. Was my first time visiting Avignon and my experience of this restaurant added a lot to the holiday for me. I chose the meat platter which came with fries and salad. I love my food and enjoy a good wholesome meal, so was enormously pleased with the portions served. Yummy and great value for money. Really enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Well i have to say i have never seen something like it!
Pierrades as the french call it, is a hot volcano rock served with row meat of your choice. It s pretty fun you just leave the meat on it and it gets done quickly less than a minut!
I had duck meat, beef, some aiguillettes (who knows what kind of meat that is :) but it s good!) and some smoked duck i think
It s served with home made french fries and a real French cheese sauce
Perfect!!!
I highly recomand !!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

we tried this restaurant and i have to say it was amazing
the personel was very kind and took time to explain us the menwe tried some pierrades which are volcano rocks where you cook your own meet
it s fun and delicious
i recomand make a stop there

Reviewed October 31, 2012

After having tried the first two restaurants in Tripadvisor and fount them full, the next ten were closed, we fell into here to our misfortune. Firstly no tonic for a G & T then the steak came with pasta instead of chips, no taste to the pepper sauce. The Coucqueill St Jacques was terrible and I can't spell it, but they certainly couldn't ok it. Don't go

2  Thank Andy_Met2310
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We enjoyed very good seafood at this restaurant. The portion of fish were generous, although the vegetables that were to accompany the filet of sole, were pretty sparce. My wife had Coquille St. Jacques, one of her favorites and thought it was very good and it also provided a generous portion. We had good, fast service, the prices were reasonable and the restaurant was attractive.