Can't say enough wonderful things about Cote Square that haven't already been said. Just have to confirm what everyone else is gushing about. Besides being a great location to explore the region, the hostess, Veronique, is so friendly, energetic & full of helpful suggestions of where to go & what to see. Her breakfasts were consistently delicious with homemade yogurt, jams, honey & selection of fresh baked goods. Always good conversation at the breakfast table. Room was spotless & bed so comfortable. So nice to have a garage for the car. We were planning on staying 2 nights but had the flexibility & pleasure of stretching it to 3. Veronique & Frederic were kind enough to juggle a thing or two so we didn't have to move rooms! The location was fantastic for walking around the walled city & a cute little park literally next door to stroll through as you explore the town. Wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house is located within the rampart, in the historical center of Avignon, close to the Teinturiers street, 5 minutes walking distance from the Palais des Papes, behind the former General Alms (Arts School), right next to the Pétramale Square.It offers you its private garage should you decide to bring a car.Its rooms and its terrace will make it the ideal stop for you to enjoy Avignon and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cote Square B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Square Bed And Breakfast
- Cote Square Hotel Avignon