We recently enjoyed a 6-night stay at Cote Square, where owners Veronique and Frederic made us feel very comfortable and pampered while on holiday! We were greeted every morning (at our choice of time) with a lovely fresh breakfast, including coffee made to order, and jam made by Frederic's mother! We very much appreciated the helpful advice on getting around Provence, especially tips on avoiding tourist-y destinations and restaurants. They clearly enjoy hosting travelers in their home, and made every effort for us to feel relaxed and welcome. The B&B itself was lovely - modern and convenient, but with many charming touches such as original flooring. We'll be sure to stay here again during our next visit to Avignon! We highly recommend Cote Square, and hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house is located within the rampart, in the historical center of Avignon, close to the Teinturiers street, 5 minutes walking distance from the Palais des Papes, behind the former General Alms (Arts School), right next to the Pétramale Square.It offers you its private garage should you decide to bring a car.Its rooms and its terrace will make it the ideal stop for you to enjoy Avignon and its surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cote Square B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Square Hotel Avignon
- Cote Square Bed And Breakfast