“Mostly good”

Ranked #22 of 56 Hotels in Arles
Bolsena
“Mostly good”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed even after finding out that the car park promised was not available, we parked outside on the street in our rental car, not so happy about that, but was assured it would be ok, we left early to move our car, and forgot to get our best Western reward's so not our best, Best Western experience, other than that all good as marked, but nearly cancelled and went elsewhere, wehad pre-paid and it was late or we would have.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

laparicio, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharring yoru comments with us.
I am really concern by your parking experience in our proerty, and I am really sorry to read it.
We suggest a closed parking inside the hotel with 20 places, the place reservation is more than suggested. However, please feel to contact me directly and I will be happy to understand with you what is happen exactly.
Awaiting the pleasure to see soon.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Well situated in the centre of town and very acceptable for the price. We had a single and double room which were both comfortable. The tea and coffee making facilities were welcome. There is a safe car park. The restaurant was good with well presented food even if, understandably, the menu was somewhat limited. The staff was helpful and very friendly. On-line booking was straight forward.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
laparicio, Manager at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharring yoru comments with us.
I am more than happy to read yoru staisfaction about your stay in our property.
Don't hesitate to contact us for your next trip in our beautiful city, we will be pleased to welcome you again.
Best regards,
Reviewed September 21, 2012

placed very near the center and in excellent position for the market place it has all conforts and the breakfast is good. the staff is friendly and helpful, internet connection is fast but ive lost connection may times so a bit unreliable. overall good compromise for the price and it has a lovely swimming pool on the roof.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
laparicio, Sales Department at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
I thank you for sharing your coment on Trip advisor.
I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and his central location close to shops and museum.
It is very generous of you to share such nice experience, we hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon at the Best Western Atrium Hotel.
We stay at your disposal for your future reservation.
Keller, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Quit complaining.... It is a Best Western - not the St. Regis. Dauphine at the front desk was friendly and very helpful in making dinner reservations. We were there on the last night of the Feria and I am sure the staff had been over worked, but you would have never known. The location was fabulous and we had underground parking. Bravo.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for have taking time to make a comment, it helps us a lot for improving our services every day and your satisfaction is our main objective.
Thank you for your congartulations to Delphine. We will be more than happy to welcome you again during the Feria period in April 2013, don't hesitate to contact us to reserve your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards.
Bari, Puglia, Italy
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Terrible price / quality ratio. Very poor service.
The staff access in the rooms without knocking.The service staff during the breakfast is absolutely inefficient.
The decor of the room is shabby and inadequate in relation to the price paid.
Don't let this place put you off Arles, just sleep elsewhere

Room Tip: Not in this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sir,
We are really sorry about the inconvenience you met during your recent stay with us.
Of course, it will not change your past impression but should you want to come back in our property, I would be delighted to personally take care of you and to show you all our refreshed rooms.
Please feel free to email us directly and I will be pleased to evaluate with you how we shall recover your confidence
We remain at your disposal,
Yours Sincerely,

Sales Department

Travelers are raving about these Arles hotels

Calstock, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Fantastic town, shame about the hôtel.

Unfortunately my favourite place in Arles did not have a room for me when I called at the last minute so I tried a member of BW., a group I usually appreciate.
First there were niggles with the booking; I could not book online the same day, and they would not agree to the online rate for the second night, so I had to book one night by phone and the second on the net.

There is a half-flight of stairs from the main entrance to reception. The man behind the desk looked up, saw me staggering up the steps with three pieces of luggage, and looked back down at his paperwork as this obviously did not concern him.

Then, a pet hate of mine; I was asked for a passport. :-
"Why?"
"Everyone has to show a pièce d'identité."
"Do you ask Frenchmen for it?"
" !! ??? .. No."
"Then it's racism."
"No, of course it isn't, but we have to ask foreigners."
¨The police register has not been compulsory for over 30 years in France, but too many places in France still ask other members of the EEC to hand over a passport for photocopying.

I had booked a Comfort room with a queen-sized bed, I was given a small twin-bedded room. There was no stand for a suitcase and little space to put one, the walls were scuffed and marked and the ceiling was stained, the bathroom had cracks and black lines along the grouting.
Most of the interior of the Atrium was basic uninspiring modern. The only part of the interior approaching agreeable was the breakfast room.
The location is not bad, not much else is good.

On checking out, despite having been given a lower standard room than booked, I was at first given a higher bill.

Don't let this place put you off Arles, just sleep elsewhere.

William.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
I thank you for sharing the details of your experience on your recent stay with us.
Be assured your comment had been taken seriously and we will make sure this situation with the room category not happen again. I do apologize your stay did not meet all your expectation.
As we have to respect the law, our receptionnist team request passport or identity card for each guests .
I personally stay at your disposal should need any future reservation and I will be pleased to meet you during your next visit with us: seminaires@bestwestern-hotelatrium.com
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed two nights. The hotel was in a good location close to the centre. There is a terrace area which was useful for meeting up and sharing a glass of wine. Although we didn't use the swimming pool it was popular , particularly during the heatwave.
The room was satisfactory but needed updating. There was a slight smell from the bathroom sink, not that bad , but annoying.
The reception staff ,Sven and Stephen , were very helpful friendly and professional.
Enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I thank you for having chosen the Best Western Atrium for your stay in Arles.
I am glad you enjoy the central location of the hotel. Thanks for your comments about our reception team, be sure that they will be informed about it.
Our hotel offers a great experience with the swimming pool and the roof top space.
I am pleased to inform you that our rooms are renovated with comtenporary style.
I hope to welcome you back soon.
I stay at your disposal for any future reservation.