“Excellent Service”

Best Western Hotel Atrium
Ranked #19 of 56 Hotels in Arles
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Quit complaining.... It is a Best Western - not the St. Regis. Dauphine at the front desk was friendly and very helpful in making dinner reservations. We were there on the last night of the Feria and I am sure the staff had been over worked, but you would have never known. The location was fabulous and we had underground parking. Bravo.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
laparicio, Manager at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for have taking time to make a comment, it helps us a lot for improving our services every day and your satisfaction is our main objective.
Thank you for your congartulations to Delphine. We will be more than happy to welcome you again during the Feria period in April 2013, don't hesitate to contact us to reserve your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Terrible price / quality ratio. Very poor service.
The staff access in the rooms without knocking.The service staff during the breakfast is absolutely inefficient.
The decor of the room is shabby and inadequate in relation to the price paid.
Don't let this place put you off Arles, just sleep elsewhere

Room Tip: Not in this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
laparicio, Sales Department at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Sir,
We are really sorry about the inconvenience you met during your recent stay with us.
Of course, it will not change your past impression but should you want to come back in our property, I would be delighted to personally take care of you and to show you all our refreshed rooms.
Please feel free to email us directly and I will be pleased to evaluate with you how we shall recover your confidence
We remain at your disposal,
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Fantastic town, shame about the hôtel.

Unfortunately my favourite place in Arles did not have a room for me when I called at the last minute so I tried a member of BW., a group I usually appreciate.
First there were niggles with the booking; I could not book online the same day, and they would not agree to the online rate for the second night, so I had to book one night by phone and the second on the net.

There is a half-flight of stairs from the main entrance to reception. The man behind the desk looked up, saw me staggering up the steps with three pieces of luggage, and looked back down at his paperwork as this obviously did not concern him.

Then, a pet hate of mine; I was asked for a passport. :-
"Why?"
"Everyone has to show a pièce d'identité."
"Do you ask Frenchmen for it?"
" !! ??? .. No."
"Then it's racism."
"No, of course it isn't, but we have to ask foreigners."
¨The police register has not been compulsory for over 30 years in France, but too many places in France still ask other members of the EEC to hand over a passport for photocopying.

I had booked a Comfort room with a queen-sized bed, I was given a small twin-bedded room. There was no stand for a suitcase and little space to put one, the walls were scuffed and marked and the ceiling was stained, the bathroom had cracks and black lines along the grouting.
Most of the interior of the Atrium was basic uninspiring modern. The only part of the interior approaching agreeable was the breakfast room.
The location is not bad, not much else is good.

On checking out, despite having been given a lower standard room than booked, I was at first given a higher bill.

Don't let this place put you off Arles, just sleep elsewhere.

William.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
I thank you for sharing the details of your experience on your recent stay with us.
Be assured your comment had been taken seriously and we will make sure this situation with the room category not happen again. I do apologize your stay did not meet all your expectation.
As we have to respect the law, our receptionnist team request passport or identity card for each guests .
I personally stay at your disposal should need any future reservation and I will be pleased to meet you during your next visit with us: seminaires@bestwestern-hotelatrium.com
Best regards

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed two nights. The hotel was in a good location close to the centre. There is a terrace area which was useful for meeting up and sharing a glass of wine. Although we didn't use the swimming pool it was popular , particularly during the heatwave.
The room was satisfactory but needed updating. There was a slight smell from the bathroom sink, not that bad , but annoying.
The reception staff ,Sven and Stephen , were very helpful friendly and professional.
Enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I thank you for having chosen the Best Western Atrium for your stay in Arles.
I am glad you enjoy the central location of the hotel. Thanks for your comments about our reception team, be sure that they will be informed about it.
Our hotel offers a great experience with the swimming pool and the roof top space.
I am pleased to inform you that our rooms are renovated with comtenporary style.
I hope to welcome you back soon.
I stay at your disposal for any future reservation.
Best regards

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Since we stayed only 24 hours in Arles during this year’s heatwave – we found the roof top hotel pool to be a real plus. It's small but refereshing and the view from the terrace is great as well. For what concerns the hotel: like all Best Western hotels – it was clean, modern and quiet (we slept very well). The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from the lovely centre and the super friendly staff will give you great advise of where to go and what to eat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mcardi
laparicio, Sales Department, at Best Western Hotel Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Atrium.
I will be delighted to welcome you back to enjoy again our beautiful roof top space.
I stay at your disposal
Very best regards

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stayed here for two nights at start of our holiday in Provence.
Nice, clean hotel with good size family room that easily accommodated 4 of us.
Slight hiccup over the parking - make sure when booking to request a space if one needed. Unfortunately due to a mix up we didn't have one reserved but were able to park at their sister hotel a 10 minute walk away for free.
Plenty to eat for breakfast in a very pleasant room.
Hotel is ideally located for sites of Arles - Saturday morning market a must!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank familytravel4x4

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharring your comments about your experience with us.
We are pleased to read that we still find a solution for our guest, in your case for the parking.
I hope you still remember the good smell of the market and his food taste.
Awaiting the pleasure to welcome you sson, we stay at yoru disposal.
Best Regards,
Sales Deprtament

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

Location is good - major attractions are all within walking distance and the weekly market is just across the street.

Room that we got was quite small for a family of 3 and tired-looking - and worst of all is the horrible sewage smell from bathroom. My son investigated a bit and it seems to be coming from the bathroom sink.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family