“nightmare”

Ranked #32 of 56 Hotels in Arles
london
“nightmare”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I stayed in this location just a few days ago with my son( 7 years old). I was desperate to find a place because all hotels were full in St Marie de la Mer.
La Patrone saw the oppurtunity and charged me 230 Euro (210 Euro for the room plus 15 Euro for a bottle of Perrier). Even luxury hotels are not that expensive in La Camargue. This place is not more than any road side simple accomodation and I don't know how they have got their 3 star rating. The price is included simple meal and breakfast.
I have been told by the husband of la patron that breakfast starts at 9 o'clock instead of 8:30 indicating on the paper which was stuck to the wall in the room. My young son and I headed to the entrance of the building at 10:25 next day in the morning to have our breakfast. As soon as I said ' bonjour' to la patron she had started screaming at me saying that I am not aware of the time, this is riddicilous and etc. She screamed so bad and insulted at me I cried whole morning feeling deep down. Of course she did not give us the breakfast.
These people are only interested in money.
She did not care neither how I felt nor we did not have anything to eat.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
13 Thank gateau_9

Business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arles
Hostellerie De La Source
Hotel Restaurant l'Agachon
Mas Petit Prince
Mas Petit Prince
#47 of 49 in Arles

Been to Auberge du Mas d'Alivon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Auberge du Mas d'Alivon

Property: Auberge du Mas d'Alivon
Address: rte des Saintes Maries de la Mer | Le Paty de la Trinité, 13200, Arles, France
Location: France > Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur > Bouches-du-Rhone > Arles
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #32 of 56 Hotels in Arles
Hotel Class:3 star — Auberge du Mas d'Alivon 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge du Mas d'Alivon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.