“Rude service not recommended”
Review of Bodeguita

Bodeguita
Reserve with
Bodeguita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 279 Restaurants in Arles
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We decided to try here after reading quite good reviews, upon arrival we were seated handed a menu then ignored for a good 15 minutes, whilst the waitress took everyone elses drinks/food order besides ours?

We eventually grabbed her attention and said we would like to order some drinks (on a very hot day) to which she said she would come and take them in a minute, another 10 minutes passed, and we really couldn't stand to be ignored anymore so we walked out without so much as a drink.

2  Thank ruthd1000

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been to eat to Querida restaurant because i wanted to eat spanish....when i Seat with my girl the owner comes to us and Give menù and propose to us!
There was nothing of spanish! My girlfriend wanted to eat some spanish food and the owner propose to her some salad for mad price! I also wanted to eat meat so i ask about the burger on menu (16 euro!). The guy told me that all his plate are a ""Revisitation""! Burger not real burger...the bread is not bread but is Made by potatoes and the meat is a mousse of some other ingredient apart meat???!!! I ask why not normal burger and he told me that he is creative! Well burger was not good, my gf eat salad and at the end we pay 69 euro and after we have been to eat to another restaurant cause we still wanted to eat! Not spanish at all and not good!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Bodeguita is wonderful. The tapas is truly wonderful. Reasonably priced and a good value for the money when in Arles, the home of Van Gogh. The octopus dish in a tomato sauce has out of this world. The service was excellent. A small place with limited sitting but you will love the food.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Best tapas we have had anywhere! Excellent meats and patatas bravas, wide range of choices and everything cooked just right. Fun decor and excellent atmosphere at Bodeguita. Can't wait to return - 10/10.

1  Thank tjh2
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had lunch there a couple of times and really liked our tapas. They come in VERY generous portions so be sure not to order too many as we did the first time! Good service and great quality for your money. I recommend this place!

1  Thank AnnBee2006