“Nice lunch”

Reserve a Table
Wed, 6/26
8:00 PM
Ranked #30 of 1,047 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Description: Very good restaurant provençal in old Aix en Provence in the Paul Cezanne street
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant with nice welcome and good food. Nice atmosphère. We spent a good Time . I recommand it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We decided last minute on this restaurant and had the best surprise. Menu is small, which I love as it means everything is made in house. At our table we Tried 2 salads, chicken and mozzarella, both were different and delicious. Best dishes at the table were tuna dish (served just right, not over cooked) and the dish of the day: entrecôte with fries( 12 euro... amazing quality for that price). We were already quite happy after that, but decided to try dessert. The banofee was heavenly. Full of flavour, not heavy and liked by everyone at the table. We would go back to eat that dessert. Definitely recommend this place. Tip for eating outside: while the tables in front are charming to watch people walk by, in the evening the outside reread at the back of the restaurant are more calm and romantic. Lovely place to sit and relax after a day in Aix.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank dRobke
Reviewed May 16, 2017

My girlfriend and I had lunch today at La cour boulegon and it was absolutely superb. we sat outside in the small courtyard in the back, which is where i would suggest to try and get a table. We both ordered the entrecote with frites, the entrecote done rare, which was truly excellent. The rites were simply the best I have ever had. Im not sure how they were done but i dont think they ever saw a deep fryer. I like simple French lunches and this one was out of the top drawer. I am in Aix for a few weeks and expect to be back. Not that I place too much importance on price, but it was a lot cheaper than I would expect to pay for a similar meal in London or Paris where I do most of my (extensive) eating out.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Bill1212000
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Prices are attractive (19€ for starter + main dish or main dish with desert).
Main dish (chicken) was nicely prepared and perfect for a light lunch during a warm day. Desert (tiramisu) was excellent.
Definitely a quality-price address!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Really cute restaurant where we discovered the provençal food. Really tasty! Kind of mix between French and Italian cuisine. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2016