“Creative, high quality sandwiches and a fabulous salad ”
Review of O'bagel

O'bagel
Order Online
Ranked #32 of 1,057 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't all that excited about eating at a bagel place, but this was outstanding. The sandwiches were creative and high-quality, and a side salad was one of the best I've ever had. It was just mesclun with high-quality Parmesan, Balsamic and olive oil, and thin-sliced mushrooms but was just outstanding.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We were swept into O'bagel by a rain shower and were very happy to have found shelter there. The people were very nice and the bagels delicious. They have a big variety of toppings to choose from.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I lived in Aix for about 4 months and during my time there, O'bagel was the place I went to the most for lunch. It is a very small restaurant that sells amazing bagel sandwiches. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick lunch in the heart of Aix!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

This is place, owned by a Friend of a Friend, is really great. Ingredients are taken from the market next door everyday so what you eat is fresh and good.

I really like the business concept, it's Bueno (tasty), Bonito (nice) and Barato (not expensive). The choice of bagels and Formulas (sets) are good and service is very into detail.

My recommendation is to go for the cheese with a bit of honey (don't remember the name). Also try the desserts and biscuits!
Not that amazed with the chicken.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016

After a long search for a place for a quick snack due to either other places being too crowded or not serving quite what we wanted at the time we came across O'bagel.
At first glance this is somewhat unprepossessing being situated up an alley with very basic tables and chairs positioned against the building wall. Inside is very cramped and there is a very small room if you want to eat inside. However do not be put off.
There is a very large range of Bagel variations. We just wanted a simple Cheese ( cheddar!!) with tomato. Happily supplied. Bagel very tasty. Small range of beverages. Very good value. Staff very friendly and very good value.
Later in the week we went again and the chap not only remembered my name ( they call it out when food is ready) but what we had.
While we were there there was a constant flow of customers.

Date of visit: July 2016