“Where was the thermal spring???”
Review of Thermes Sextius

Thermes Sextius
NJ
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Where was the thermal spring???”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We purchased day passes for the spa, thinking we would get access to the actual thermal spring, but not so. The pass allowed us access to the sauna, steam room, whirlpool and regular pool, but there were no thermal springs to be found. The temp of the whirlpool maxed out at 84 degrees Fahrenheit...not exactly thermal. The facility was also messy.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank TrackyRed

• Korean first
United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Water Wonderland”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My mother and I travel here for a relaxing holiday. We were in heaven. The water treatments all felt devine. After the morning, we had a delicious lunch by the pool and soaked up the sun. They even have a relation room which works wonders. I would love to come back as much as possible and take all my friends with me. Everyone was nice and helpful. Enjoy!

Visited September 2012