We felt fortunate that we had a rental car during our trip (the purpose of which was attending a wedding with several different venues), because the hotel is in the middle of an office park and wouldn't have been easily accessible if we hadn't had our own transportation.
The rooms are nice and the terrace with the pool is lovely ('tho we wished there had been a nonsmoking area!) and everything was clean, but the price for both the room and the (terribly overpriced) food and drink in the hotel restaurant were just too much money for what you got.
Did have wifi, which was good, and the staff were very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Mirabeau Hotel is located at 15min far from Aix-en-Provence next to a golf and face to the Sainte Victoire Mountain. Our rooms with the Provence colours have A/C, TV with Canal+; free wifi and a roomservice. The hotel offers you a bar-restaurant, l'Amandier ruled by the Chief Bernet, and a swimming-pool outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Royal Mirabeau by HappyCulture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mirabeau Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Royal Mirabeau Aix En Provence