Lowest prices for your stay
$84
SAVE $17
Priceline$84
Expedia.com$78
Official Hotel$74
All reviews small desk the bus business trip buffet breakfast motorway car aix taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed here for one night with a Trafalgar tour group. The room was small, but clean and comfortable. There was free wifi included! The toilet is separate from the shower and sink (in it's own room with door). The shower and sink does have a glass door, but you can't see right through it. It was not a problem for my friend and me. The breakfast buffet was filling. I wish I had more time to explore the area!

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Now, take this review with the grain of salt given it's based on a family of 3...I imagine this review might be 4 stars if I were traveling solo.

Pros: cheap, clean and modern room (fixtures, bed, all were nice), free parking, breakfast included, respectable self serve coffee machine, good outlet location(s) in the room

Cons: ultra simple buffet breakfast, separate toilet and shower (still hate this no matter how many years I'll live in Europe), smallish rooms, 2-3km walk to town center, plentiful parking, NO fridge in the room (standard double).

Overall, a nice place to stay. We were there in November and the first night of 2, there was literally ONE other couple at the hotel that we could see. One car in the parking lot, and one couple at breakfast and the hotel was DEAD. That said, there was no mention of a room upgrade or the like. My wife and I, traveling with a small kid wondered how much better of an impression we might have had at this hotel had we been offered a slightly better room....I mean, really, would it have been ANY trouble at all for the desk person to just plop us in a bigger room and mention that they were doing so as to earn some brownie points from us as guests? If this is the age of review driven sales, then they failed. If I set aside that little gripe, then I'm ok with having stayed here. It's a tossup if I would default back to Oceania in lieu of finding something better for the money though.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dspaulson
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed here whilst visiting Aix and the surrounding area on business. It was easy to find with great parking (free) and a good price. The hotel and rooms are clean, stylish and modern. It is about half an hours walk from Aix city centre. At night my colleague and I found parking in the centre easy but a cab cost only 8 euro.

The only thing to mention is because the shower and sink are in a glass partition off the bedroom, you couldn't really share with a friend. The toilet does have a proper door though.

I requested a room change to a higher floor as in the room I was initially given on the ground floor I felt quite vulnerable, as the French doors open onto the car park and you can't bolt them or lock them, even though probably very safe. Wouldn't have worried if I had been with my husband but when travelling alone I'm more cautious.

Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Overnight stay.

Free parking, breakfast included in our rate of 110€ per night weekend rate.
Staff very friendly and poke English well 5-10 min drive to town centre, underground d parking cheap at night for dinner time.

About 30 min walk from hotel to town or bus stop put front of hotel.

Wonderful clean modern rooms ( no refrigerator ) and fabulous breakfast! Would stay again!

Room tip: Not overlooking car park
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and had a very relaxed stay. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Rarely does one see such a beautifully located hotel with such nice staff and absoluetely neat & clean rooms at such a price.

A very hospitable place with a nice boulangerie nearby. Getting into Aix town is not difficult at all. A short walk (15 minutes) or a few stops on bus 4 or 8 will get you there.

Has ample parking too.