Stayed here for 3 nights and could not be happier. The hotel was excellently located for the old part of Aix with the restaurants only a 5 minute walk away (however don't be afraid to leave the main squares as the restaurants we found by chance were much nicer and better value for money). The room was large, clean and well equipped. The pool facilities were also excellent particulary the poolside bar service! Anyone who complains about the rooms/spa should really have read what they were booking. I would rate this the best 3* hotel I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence