We stayed four nights in this large, modern hotel. Our room was comfortable and quite spacious although the bathroom will need redecorating soon. The breakfast was very generous and interesting. The hotel obviously features on itineraries for coach holidays where large groups stay one night only. This is a shame, because the pool and the gardens are well-maintained and beautiful, a mediaeval tower built into the structure. Although the hotel is a very short walk from one of the main squares, there is a culture shock between the ancient and decrepit streets and the huge modern structure of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence