We were really pleased with the Aquabella - the location was excellent, the rooms were lovely, and the staff was terrific in every respect. While the nearby streets may have been a little spooky late at night, you were always a short block or two from a main street or a piazza, or whatever they call it. It was no more than a ten-minute walk to any place in town, and it was always a pleasure to return to our lovely hotel after dinner. Awesome town, terrific hotel, cool markets, good shopping, solid dining, great pastries!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence