Stayed here in June for 5 days. We had a "priveldge" room, one that had a balcony. The room was pristine and the view was overlooking the old city. Not to be believed! On the balcony was a table and two chairs, where we sipped wine in the evening hours, gazing out at such a beautiful city. Prior reviews complained about the noise coming from a 'college" bar downstairs. While we heard some noise during the late hours if outside, we heard none inside the room. It wasn't a problem at all. The restaurant had a daily special formula for dinner-that is pricing with appetizer and entree or entree with dessert or one that included beverages. The food was delicious, beautifully prepared and a good value. The pool was wonderful as well. Overall, really nice facilities including a spa(which we didn't use).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence