We stayed here for 2 nights in May. We were supposed to stay 3 but our plans were cut short a night because of the tornadoes in OK. The management was so kind to not charge us for cancelling a night a short notice! This hotel is beautiful! The pool is more beautiful than in the pictures! The breakfast is delicious although I wish it had been included as it is at most hotels. But it was better than most! Perfect location! The bar in the lobby is such a great spot for a nightcap or to sit for a while! I would stay here again! LOVED IT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence