We stayed here for 3 nights in September and we were extremely happy. A modern hotel built on the site of the old Roman baths. Rooms were clean and large and very well equipped. Location was not central but perfect. Everything is just a short walk away. Nearby is a medieval sqaure with numerous fabulous restaurants. Excellent parking very close at a reasonable charge. The gym and wellness facilities are top class though the hot springs were disappointing (a tepid water jacuzzi). Note that kids can use the outdoor swimming pool but not the gym and spa and jacuzzi. Breakfast was very good. All fresh and plentiful and quickly replenished in a lovely setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence