We had some reservations about this hotel based on the mixed reviews of tripadvisor. However we were happily surprised to find a nice hotel, clean, big rooms, and very well located. The breakfast was good, although we recommend you not to sit outside because the amount of pigeons pecking on the food. The swimming pool was very nice and the spa services really appealing. We will stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence