This hotel was a 15 minute walk from the Aix bus station, so quite convenient. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was very nice clean and well decorated. Breakfast selection was fine, but particularly large range of things on offer, but what was offered was very good.
Staff were friendly as usual.
I've stopped here before and business, unfortunately a minor issue on this occasion was the room I had been allocated had a connecting door to another room. This has no sound-proofing and I could hear all conversations next door as if it was at the foot of my bed. Receptionist did not have any other rooms unfortunately.
Fortunately next door were English speaking (Americans actually), and once I advised them about the issue, they were very understanding we both agreed to avoid making too much noise. I felt a little guilty, since they weren't being noisy as such, just having a normal conversation, but the sound proofing was zero so you could hear every single whisper. Not ideal at all.
Also be advised the free internet connection is barely sufficient for skyping.
All in all, 'okay' on this occasion but lessons learnt for next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4-story Hotel located near the historical center of city, 1 km to railway station & 25 km to Marseille Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Le Galice Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Galice
- Best Western Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Best Western