This is a very pretty and small hotel.
The staff were all young but very professional, the maneger is very friendly.
The welcome was warm, we receive flowers, chocolats and biscuits.
We receive a room up grade, we stay in number 6 suite.
We spent two nights, and we eat in the restaurant, your rate included breakfast and dinner.
The breakfast and dinner was realy perfect.
The turndown service is not good, all days the maid comes at 10 PM. she cames when we arrived from dinner!
All staff want you to feel like it's your home, we loved it!
I feel like a queen!
Thanks and we are come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the light Cezanne once knew, the Villa Gallici Hotel,18th century Provencal house member of Relais et Chateaux, provides many luxury services, a gastronomical restaurant registered in the main guides, a shady seven acre garden with a swimming-pool, a nice place to relax a few steps away from the heart of the city of Aix-en-Provence.The Villa Gallici Residence is richly furnished with French and sumptuous fabrics. Time seems to have stood still, throughout the day whether dining or enjoying the calm of the gardens and pool, every experience has a charm of its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Gallici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Gallici Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Gallici Hotel Aix En Provence
- Gallici Aix En Provence