We stayed two nights in October 2012 and had a wonderful time in this B&B. The good points are, 1) Convenient location (only a few minuites walk from the city centre of Aix en Provence)
2) Excellent staff (Alex supported everything, Her recommendation of restaurants were supurb!)
3) Tidy and clean room (my wife is very sensitive about this, but she looked satisfied. Especially the bed was very comfortable) 4) Delicious continental style breakfast The only missing item was telephone and lifts, but it's not a problem. We really enjoyed staying in La Maison d'Aix and hope to come back again soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison d’Aix takes the stage as one of the Provence’s most prestigious travel addresses. I deally located in the historic « quartier Mazarin » area, a short walk from the Cours Mirabeau, La Maison d'Aix is an exceptional place, with 3 luxurious rooms and a private suite. « Le Corset », « La Chambre d'Henriette », « Love »... Each room is fully dedicated to the comfort of the body and the mind, while enjoying the latest technologies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maison d'Aix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison d`Aix Hotel Aix-En-Provence