Review Highlights
Paint Provence with Tess

Reviewed April 12, 2019
allhappythings
Littleton, Colorado

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

I have just finished my 5th painting holiday with Tess. Tess is an experienced painter and chef who organizes painting trips around the world. I have been to Provence (her home base) twice, Venice , Antiqua, and Page Utah for exceptional trips. Tess sets up and organizes everything from picking you up at the airport, to sleeping arrangements, gourmet meals, and teaches watercolor in between. Her prices are so reasonable. If you are looking for a painting holiday and enjoy being taught in different locations and by a friendly professional, look no farther. My only regret in posting this review, is that her classes could fill up too soon. She is wonderful.Locations are second to none, and meals are worthy of 3 ***. This is great for couples, friends, and solos as groups are limited to 5 or six people. Prices are all inclusive for the week, but she also does day classes in Provence.

Date of experience: April 2019